Monday, December 17, 2012

Dipped Peanut Butter Oreo Recipe

Bob had this great idea for a treat.  He took apart the oreos mixed the filling with peanut butter and sugar than put them back into the oreos and dipped them into melted chocolate.  They were a little too peanut buttery for me but aside from that they were delicous.  If I were to make them again, and I might, I would do less peanut butter and put a popsicle stick into the oreos so they can be dipped completely.

The kids also loved them and they were very quick and easy to make.  This could be good for one of those Christmas cookie parties, where you trade cookies or recipes.  I actually haven't been to one before but they sound fun. 
Kind of a funny story about this picture.  Bob stayed home from church with Scarlett because she was sick.  I wanted to post pictures of these cookies on the blog but didn't take pictures yet because I was waiting for daylight.  Anyway, I asked Bob not to eat them all for that reason.  But when I came home I found Bob ate all the cookies but before he did that he took a picture for me.  So this picture is courtesy of Bob.  Thanks.  I was surprised that he put them on a nice white plate and everything, he must have seen me do it before ;-).

2 comments:

Gayle Daly said...

What a good man!

KariMarie said...

I'd say Bob earned to eat the cookies since he's paying attention to picture detail.